Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What is holding you back?

Tommy Bahama Shirts are the best! 100% silk and custom designs that look and feel so good that you are hoping for good weather just so you can wear it. Even in the cold weather I will put a tee shirt under and wear my T B and it is warm and good to go.

I want to encourage you the next time you want to buy a men's or women's shirt go to eBay and have fun bidding on cool shirts that you will not pay more than half price unless you really want it and you get in a bidding war. The selection is huge you will never find a selection like this in any retail store.

I have had my best luck buying used shirts they are amazing! I have been paying about $20 for my used shirts and giving them to my friends and family. I have purchased about 25 Tommy Bahama shirts and only one was a let down and I gave it to my friend and she loved it!
I will use eBay for other garments like Columbia Pants which are so expensive to buy retail. I have been paying about 1/2 price for new and used.

Click here for your favorite eBay items

No comments: